Corterum allows users to create tasks for themselves. These can serve as reminders to complete compliance actions.
To create a task as a user you:
- Click ‘Workbench’ and then click ‘Dashboard’
- Navigate to ‘My Tasks’ in the top left and then click the ‘plus’ icon.
- A panel will open up. When it does, click on the ‘b’ box and assign a title to the task. We recommend you set a concise and actionable title.
- Next, click the ‘Description’ box and summarise the task. Remember to be succinct but also to include enough information to facilitate compliance with FCA requirements.
- After this, set a priority for the task. There are three options: ‘Low’, ‘Medium’ and ‘High’. The option you choose will determine the frequency and urgency of the notifications associated with the task.
- You must then set a deadline for the task. To do this, click on the ‘Deadline’ box. A calendar will open up- simply click on the date you want the task to be completed by.
- Click ‘Create’ and then you are done.